Sunday, January 31, 2010
-View your mobile screen on your desktop.
-Control your mobile by using desktop keyboard and mouse.
-Copy/Cut/Paste text between mobile and desktop.
-Capture mobile screen.
-Drag and drop files to your mobile.
-Support ActiveSync / IP Connection
-Support Mobile Explorer (File Browse)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
* Support for multiple Twitter accounts
* Ability to upload pictures using your device’s camera or from the photo album
* Post your location manually or by using your device GPS
* Tiny URL Support
* Two (2) skin colors
* Finger friendly, kinetic scrolling menus
* ReTweet, Follow, Unfollow, Direct messages, Replies, Favorites and much more!
Language: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Dutch
Version 1.5.1 - Released January 19, 2010
* Full support for Twitter Lists for non-touchscreen devices
* Minor improvements for non-touchscreen devices
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Vodafone Messenger ile ücretsiz olarak MSN veya Yahoo hesabınıza baglanarak mesajlasabilirsiniz. Sadece K750i,176x220 piksel versiyonu B7320'de ekran küçük de
olsa oturdugu icin calismaktadir. Ucretsiz oldugundan mesajlasma ve baglanti sirasinda kontor dusmemektedir. ilk kurulumda 1 kontor dusebilmektedir.
Jad dosyasini indirdikten sonra cihaza atarak kurun gprs baglantisi kurularak ilgili jar dosyasi indirilecek ve kurulum gerceklesecektir. Sadece vodafone hatti ve gprs baglantisi ile kurulum yapabilirsiniz.
Esmertec jbed build 20080813.2.1 ile denenmiştir.
Monday, January 18, 2010
* Full WM 6.5 Titanium and Sliding Panel support
* Most accurate 10 day forecast for day and night
* The most precise hourly weather forecast
* Extended weather descriptions
* Current conditions
* Pressure/temperature graphs
* Pressure alert for meteodependent people
* UV Alerts (Solar activity alert)
* Severe weather alerts (US only)
* 51,000+ worldwide locations
* Adding locations by US ZIP codes
Sunday, January 17, 2010
"Music is Wireless" is a reality for more then 50000 BlueMusic users. We've pushed the development even further and now a new improved version is available: BlueMusic 3codename "BlueAudio". To use your headsets to listen to audio content has never been so easy!
This latest version offers more then one can possibly need: support for multiple headsets, easy configuration, and most of all - support for A2DP Stereo Headsets! When it comes to multimedia, BlueMusic is your Number One choice!
-Weather as reported by The Weather Channel
-Forecasts available for 77,000+ cities world-wide
-Current weather conditions
-10-day day/night forecast
-Severe weather alerts from NWS (US only)
-18+ weather unit conversion choices
-Zoomable radar/satellite map (radar not available in all locations)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Guitar Hero® is now available on mobile! Rock out anytime, anywhere with this rhythm-based, three button game that stays true to the original.
Open with 15 jamming tracks, all taken from the Guitar Hero console series.
· Grow your set list with 3 new songs monthly*
· Play through 3 venues each with 4 set songs and an encore
· Shred as your favorite characters on four authentic Gibson guitars, in three killer venues
· Unlock guitars, earn achievements and break records
· Hit the right notes to drive the crowd wild with star power!
(1) Santana - Black Magic Woman
(2) Wolfmother - Woman
(3) AFI - Miss Murder
(4) Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss
(5) Alice Cooper - School's Out
(6) Pat Benatar - Hit Me with Your Best Shot
(7) Van Halen - You Really Got Me
(8) KISS - Strutter
(9) Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
(10) Stone Temple Pilots - Trippin on A Hole
(11) Matchbook Romance - Monsters
(12) Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
(13) Black Sabbath - Paranoid
(14) The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica
(15) Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane
Device specific compatibility updates:
- HTC HD2
- Samsung Omnia II
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7320
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7330
- Samsung Omnia Pro / Qwerty B7610
- Samsung B7620 / Giorgio Armani II
* Share your cellular data/internet connection over wifi
* Connect any wifi-enabled device with ad-hoc mode support
* Supports multiple devices at the same time
* Easy to use: for most users, getting up and running is a matter of a single click
* Power saving: works even when the device is suspended!
* IP, wifi and cellular configuration built-in
* 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption support
* Automatic reconnect on connection loss
* Compatible with almost all recent Windows Mobile devices
* Distinction between basic and advanced users
* Keep-alive support to prevent automatic disconnects for specific carriers
* Battery monitoring and management
* Support for sharing your cellular data connection over bluetooth and usb
* Support for sharing your wifi connection to usb, and vice versa
* Multi-language support
# Ability to feed internet to your normal wireless router, with WPA encryption
# Live traffic statistics
# Live DHCP statistics
# Port mapping support
# DMZ support
This new version brings a long list of changes. Excluding the minor changes, tweaks and bug-fixes, here are the main ones:
- Due to further optimizations the complete WMWifiRouter package is now about 35% smaller
- Various minor UI tweaks for better compatibility with Windows Mobile 6.5 and 6.5.x
- The setup procedure for new installs is now much shorter. Of course, all configuration options you may ever need are still available under Options -> Configuration
- Some informational pop-ups have been added
- When sharing over Wi-Fi, an informational window now pops up listing the network name and password
Thursday, January 7, 2010
1) Under Email setup use a fake email address: email@example.com
2) Put in the password
3) Unselect "Try to get email settings automatically"
4) Proceed to fill out your name, and use the incoming, outgoing and other mail settings as indicated below. Note: use advanced settings to enable "Outgoing server requires authentication and Use the same user name..." also enabled "Require SSL for incoming and outgoing email"
5) When it's finished it should download all of your current Live or Hotmail messages.
6) Go back and edit the account settings and fix step 1 to use your real Hotmail or Windows Live email account.
You should now be able to send and receive hotmail without having to use Windows Live!!
POP server: pop3.live.com
POP SSL required? Yes
User name: Your Windows Live ID, for example firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: The password you usually use to sign in to Hotmail or Windows Live
SMTP server: smtp.live.com
Authentication required? Yes (this matches your POP username and password)
TLS/SSL required? Yes
UC Browser is a professional mobile browser designed by UC Mobile Limited. It is offered totally free of charge for users. UC Browser enables you to access the Internet fast and exchange data at any time. Not only can you edit your blogs, surf around online forums and communities, send and receive e-mails, but also download online resources. All of which will bring the large colourful world into your pocket, and provide fantastic mobile life for you!
What's new in UC Browser 7.0
• Optimized layout to provide more comfortable visual effect.
• Fancier UI experience
• More scientific menu arrangement
• Considerate Help Contents to help you understand your UC Browser.
• Rotate your screen as you like
• Support Flash 6 play online (only available on Symbian v3&v5, PPC 2005)
• Send downloaded files and bookmarks by bluetooth(Symbian)
• New function Cursor Mode and Zoom Mode help revive the PC effect. (Java)
• Bookmarks Top and Bottom function (Java)
• Click Dial key to enter Quick Visit, set sites mostly visited here.(Symbian)